|JCrew cardigans in every color - LOVE!
|The newest addition to my growing collection -
thanks to my sister-in-law J :)
3) Updated with a related but slightly more interesting fact: I am terrified of needles. Despite this, I decided to get my bellybutton pierced when I was younger... (ouch).
4) I have four younger sisters and I am super girlie. My friends swear I am going to end up having all sons.
5) Not many people know that I skipped first grade. It was most apparent that I was young for my year in school when I didn't turn 21 until November of senior year in college... a little brutal. Yes, we celebrated with a luau-themed party in November. (I love the beach, though I don't get there often!)
6) I have only been out of the country one time - to Ireland with a couple high school girlfriends - and only been west of Kansas three times - to go to the Fiesta Bowl in Tempe, AZ during senior year of college and to Vegas with work friends last fall, plus Hawaii for our honeymoon.
7) A few of my favorite things... I have a weakness for shoes and could get lost in a book for hours at a time. I love all kinds of sweets, champagne, coffee, and cheese. Purple is my favorite color. Yoga, dancing and walking are my favorite forms of exercise - and great ways to relax. I adore my husband and our home, my family and friends.
|Most of my books...
|A fraction of my shoes... eek