Before the game started, I picked up a few items at the grocery store. Besides a veggie tray, guac and chips, I bought the ingredients for one of my family's recipes, lovingly called Cheeseball. If you are grossed out by processed cheese, you probably don't want to read further... but it really is delicious!
- two 5 oz. jars of Old English
- one 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- part of a white onion, diced (I like onion, so I used about half)
- chopped pecans (optional, as desired)
- crackers (I love Wheat Thins with my cheeseball!)
Mix Old English, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, onion, and pecans (optional). Garnish with onions and/or pecans. Yum!
Take a look at the ingredients and finished product below. (We also enjoyed sweet-tea-vodka + Crystal Light lemonades!) Oh... and ND won - I was one happy girl!